National Institute of Whole Health Launches Virtual Book Tour for Changing Behavior
Some of the Most Popular Relationship, Psychology, Health & Self-Improvement Bloggers to Partake in Tour Starting Tomorrow
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
PRLog (Press Release) – June 26, 2012
The National Institute of Whole Health, pioneers of Whole Health Education® and Whole Person Health Care™, today announced the launch of the virtual tour for their award-winning, best-selling new book, Changing Behavior: Immediately Transform Your Relationships with Easy-to-Learn, Proven Communication Skills (SoulWork Press, 2011). The month long tour is expected to reach thousands of people from all walks of life who are interested in experiencing new levels of fulfillment, collaboration or intimacy.
Written by the National Institute of Whole Health’s (NIWH) founder, director and relationships expert, Georgianna Donadio, MSc, DC, PhD, Changing Behavior’s journey will venture through 17 blogs maintained by bloggers, writers and visionaries throughout the world, from as far away as Singapore and Canada, and from all regions of the United States. The public will enjoy exclusive interviews through which Donadio will share her tips for improving the quality of the relationships in our lives so that they can be healthier and happier.
The following bloggers will be participating in the Changing Behavior Virtual Book Tour starting on May 15, 2012.
- Laura Schreffler, LoveTrekker
- Lee Reyes Fournier, Couple Dumb
- Nancy Love, Nancy Love’s Blog
- Bev Flaxington, Understanding Other People
- Shamelle, Enhance Life
- Kinsey Edwards, In Relation
- Kristin McGinnis, Change is Necessary For Growth
- Susan Weinschenk, What Makes Them Click
- Christy Burke, A Little Piece of Sunshine
- Rosemary Lichtman, Family Relationships
- Peter Clemens, The Change Blog
- Dr. Ken Cohn, Healthcare Collaboration
- Sue Bock, Courage to Adventure
- Pamela Hollister, The People Process
- Guy Farmer, Unconventional Training
- Susan Derry, Improving Relationships
- Nah Wenbin, Better Interpersonal Communication
For more information or to purchase Changing Behavior: Immediately Transform Your Relationships with Easy-to-Learn, Proven Communication Skills, visit www.changingbehavior.org.
Changing Behavior: Immediately Transform Your Relationships with Easy-to-Learn, Proven Communication Skills
By Georgianna Donadio, MSc, DC, PhD
Published by SoulWork Press
136 pages, 10.7 x 8.5 inches
Publication Date: March 22, 2012