Add to your Organization’s Knowledge
with NIWH’s Whole Health and Whole Person Care courses!
The National Institute of Whole Health is the founding researcher and pioneer of the Whole Health and Whole Person Care movements in the United States. Since 1977, NIWH has worked with multiple medical hospitals and healthcare centers to establish the science of Whole Health and Whole Health Education®.
NIWH is accredited by the Institute for Credentialing Excellence (ICE), the national leader for credentialing and accreditation services; also an accredited American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) provider, with distinction, of continuing nursing education and an continuing education provider for the National Commission on Health Education Credentialing (NCHEC).
Professional programs available:
– 3 in 1 Whole Health Education® for Health and Education professionals
– 3 in 1 Whole Health training for Nurse professionals
– Patient Health Advocacy for National Board Certification
– Whole Health Coaching™ for credentialed health coaches
– Behavioral Engagement with Pure Presence ™ communication skills training
For more information on our accredited offerings, contact the NIWH Program Director,
Dr. G. Donadio, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-354-4325