NIWH is pleased to provide our Nationally Accredited 3-in-1, cost effective post-professional development and continuing education contact hours and programs for credentialed health, allied health and health education professionals.
The Whole Health Education program tuition includes all courses, support services, optional monthly call-ins, Academic Adviser support, post-graduate professional networking, additional credentialing opportunities, professionally produced and continuously updated Billing and Coding manual for patient health education billing. Included are; state of the art on-line Learning Classrooms; hard-copy course handouts with research abstracts; no books are required to be purchased; on-line proctored exams; bi-monthly telephonic conferences; online student forum; accredited continuing education contact hours; case-study tutorials, all diploma and graduation fees and a 24/7 live answering service.
Purchasing individual continuing education courses at unit of $235.00
Monthly payment options – design your own monthly payment plan
Reduce tuition costs with the one time payment plan – save $ 654.00!
A $35.00 Application Fee for all programs.
PLEASE NOTE – To provide our learners with the highest professional credentials in patient education, disease prevention and chronic disease recovery, after January 1, 2014, all Whole Health Education learners will have an option to sign up for the nationally recognized Chronic Care Professional (CCP)* certification at a 65% discount as part of our educational partnership with HealthSciences Institute.
- Whole Health Educator for Nurses — Programs available to nurses only. All licensed and certified nursing professionals are welcome. This program is Endorsed and Approved by the AHNA, NKI, AHNCC and is a Provider of ANCC approved CE contact hours through Vt Nurses Association. $5495.00 – total cost for entire program with the one time payment option; $5995.00 – with monthly payment option. Call for details 888-354-HEAL (4325)
- Whole Health Educator — Programs available for healthcare, allied health care, education and wellness professionals. Also available as a professional development training for health care organizations. $5495.00 – total cost for entire program with one time payment option; $5995.00 – with monthly payment option. Call for details 888-354-HEAL (4325)
- Whole Health Nutrition Educator — Programs available for credentialed nutrition professionals who are legally qualified to practice nutrition in their state. Credentialed, culinary arts professionals may take this program to enhance their nutrition knowledge. $5495.00 – total cost for entire program with one time payment; $5995.00 – with monthly payment option.
Call for details 888-354-HEAL (4325)
- Whole Health Advocate Certificate Program $3795.00 – with one time payment; $3995.00 – with monthly payment option. Available for healthcare professionals and medical staff, this 18 course certificate program is an exceptional value.
- Behavioral Engagement On-line Workshop $259.00 This Patient Engagement and Communication Skills Workshop offers streamed video and audio presentations, as well as PDFs of handouts and research abstracts. The workshops provides 20 CME Category I contact hours for physicians, as well as 20 CE contact hours for other healthcare providers.
- Individual Whole Health Courses or Individual Professionally Approved or Accredited Continuing Education courses starting at $119.00 Video streamed CE courses available individually, or in packets of 5 titles for $459.00. Qualified learners may take any Whole Health Foundation course available for health care, allied health care and health education professionals at a rate of $235.00 each. All courses taken outside of a program contract, or with a cancelled contract, are charged at this individual rate.
- All NIWH professional Whole Health learners qualify to test-out for Health Science Institute’s Chronic Care Professional certification at a cost of $349.00, plus the cost of the test manual, $249.00. In addition, they will receive a special discount for the Registered Health Coach® training, the only national health coach training recognized by the Care Continuum Alliance, National Association of Disease Management and Wellness Professionals (NADMWP) and the Case Management Society of America (CMSA). Contact us for more information.
- Whole Health and Wellness Nutrition Certificate $3695.00 For credentialed professionals. Provides 20 whole health and nutrition courses. Learner has up to ten (10) months to complete the 20 courses.
- NON-PROFESSIONALS — Self-Care Program for Health and Wellness $897.00 For individuals seeking to take greater control over their health, or wish to address a chronic health concern through lifestyle change. This evidence-based, self-care education program for those challenged with chronic health conditions consists of ten (10) whole person care videos viewed in our on-line classroom, streamed by Amazon.com media service.
We accept credit card payments